INTERNSHIP OFFER: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
Mandate of the intern: assisting the Executive and Artistic Director and collaborating on different projects
Missions and tasks:
– Active participation in the organization of exhibitions and events inherent to the center
– Welcoming the public and artists
– Various administrative and research tasks related to the exhibitions
– All other tasks relating to the development and creation of projects
– Student or graduate in management of cultural organizations, art history, museology, event design or any other related field of study
– Bilingual (French and English)
– A great interest in contemporary art
– Good knowledge of IT tools (Word, Excel, Indesign, Photoshop)
– Enjoys working in a team and has a good sense of organization
– Responsible, rigorous and efficient
– Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
– This internship begins the week of September 9th and takes place until December 19, 2020
– A presence of 1 day and a half /week is required: Wednesday, Thursday or Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. during exhibitions periods. Outside the exhibition period, please plan that Saturday will be replaced by another half-day during the week.
– The intern must be present at openings and events. The dates will be communicated in advance.
– The internship is carried out in compliance with current health measures (COVID-19) and will take place at Diagonale (Mile End, Montreal).
– Unpaid internship
Send us your CV and a letter explaining your motivations for the internship and your interest in the center. These must be sent no later than September 1, 2020 at 12 a.m., for the attention of Ms. Chloé Grondeau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.